Rockers AC/DC ReSchedule U.S. Dates to August and September of 2016 :
After a hugely successful appearance at this year’s Grammy Awards Show, the rock and roll band AC/DC has announced their 2016 concert tour plans to go on tour in North America, also known as the Rock or Bust World Tour. So far about fifteen North American tour dates have been announced by AC/DC with hopefully a lot more to come. Unfortunately Malcolm Young won’t be joining them due to his severe sickness and Chris Slade will be pounding on the drums instead of Phil Rudd, but other than that, Brian Johnson is ready to sing and Angus Young is read to rip on his guitar. So far the classic rockers will be performing in states such as Massachusetts, New Jersey, Michigan, Illinois, California along with at least a half dozen shows up in Canada. Heavy metal and rock music fans are psyched and we can’t lie, so are we! There will be presales for all the North American concert dates, but for now all we know is that they go on sale to the general public on February 16th.
Below you can find the latest list of AC/DC tour dates, links to get AC/DC concert tickets along with some cool AC/DC music videos and pictures. Rock on!!
AC/DC Tour Dates and Concert Tickets (2016 Rock or Bust Tour)
2016 – 2017 AC/DC Tour Schedule for North America (Rock or Bust Tour)
- 8/27 at Greensboro Coliseum in Greensboro, NC
- 8/30 at BB&T Center in Sunrise, FL
- 9/1 at Philips Arena in Atlanta, GA
- 9/4 at Nationwide Arena in Columbus, OH
- 9/6 at Quicken Loans Arena in Cleveland, OH
- 9/9 at Palace Of Auburn Hills in Auburn Hills, MI
- 9/11 at First Niagara Center in Buffalo, NY
- 9/14 at Madison Square Garden in New York, NY
- 9/17 at Verizon Center in Washington, DC
- 9/20 at Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, PA
Keep watch here for added AC/DC tour dates as we will list then as they are announced.
AC/DC MUSIC VIDEOS
VIDEO – AC/DC – Back In Black
VIDEO – AC/DC Highway To Hell (Full Album – Playlist)
Get ready to Rock and Roll all you AC/DC fans because AC/DC is on tour!
Written by Craig Scott