‘Gigaton‘ is the name of the latest studio album from Pearl Jam. The record is set to be released to the public on March 27th. Within the United States, the album will be released by Monkeywrench Records/Republic Records. Elsewhere in the world, the release is being handled by Universal Music Group. It’s been about 7 years since Pearl Jam has released a studio album. The last one was back on October 13th, 2013, which was the album ‘Lightning Bolt’. In support of Gigaton, Pearl Jam will hit the road on tour beginning on March 18th, when they perform at Scotiabank Arena in Toronto, Ontario Canada. As of writing this, there’s only about 20 dates released so far. Cities include Los Angeles, New York, Phoenix, Denver, San Diego, Oklahoma City, St. Louis, Nashville and more. There’s also shows scheduled up in Canada in Toronto, Ottawa, Quebec and Hamilton. The first single song to be released from their new album is named ‘Dance Of The Clairvoyants’ and that song will hit the public within the next few weeks. When Mike McCready was recently asked about the new album, he responded “Making this record was a long journey. It was emotionally dark and confusing at times, but also an exciting and experimental road map to musical redemption. Collaborating with my band-mates on ‘Gigaton’ ultimately gave me greater love, awareness and knowledge of the need for human connection in these times.”
Check down below for the latest list of official Pearl Jam tour dates, links to look for tickets, plus a music video playlist of some great Pearl Jam songs.
PEARL JAM TOUR DATES & CONCERT TICKETS
2020 PEARL JAM CONCERT SCHEDULE & SHOW DATES
- 3/18 at Scotiabank Arena in Toronto, Ontario Canada
- 3/20 at Canadian Tire Centre in Ottawa, Ontario Canada
- 3/22 at Videotron Centre in Quebec City, Quebec
- 3/24 at FirstOntario Centre in Hamilton, Ontario
- 3/28 at Royal Farms Arena in Baltimore, MD
- 3/30 at Madison Square Garden in New York, NY
- 4/2 at Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, TN
- 4/4 at Enterprise Center in St. Louis, MO
- 4/6 at Chesapeake Energy Arena in Oklahoma City, OK
- 4/9 at Pepsi Center in Denver, CO
- 4/11 at Gila River Arena in Phoenix, AZ
- 4/13 at Viejas Arena in San Diego, CA
- 4/15 at The Forum in Los Angeles, CA
- 4/16 at The Forum in Los Angeles, CA
- 4/18 at Oakland Arena in Oakland, CA
- 4/19 at Oakland Arena in Oakland, CA
Of course we are all hoping for this Gigaton tour to be extended by Pearl Jam. There are so many cities across the country that the band can easily sell out. Check back for added dates to be listed above.
Music Video Playlist – Pearl Jam (Best of) – 10 Songs!!
Written and Posted by Craig Scott